We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. The Word of God holds the words to eternal life and the keys of the Kingdom of God; it shows us God's principles and standards for living. It is spiritual food that sustains us in all circumstances.
(2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; Hebrews 4:12)
We believe in one God and that He is eternally existent in three separate expressions comprised of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. All are One representing the God Head.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19)
We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. That He lived a sinless life, provided for atonement of our sins by His death on the cross, was resurrected after three days, ascended back to the right hand of God the Father, and ever lives to make intercession for us.
(John 3:16; Matthew 1:18-20)
We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third manifestation of the GOD HEAD and that He proceeds from the Father and the Son, and is eternal.
(Matthew 3:16; John 14:16; John 15:26)
We believe in the salvation of man, his fall, and redemption.
- Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God. Through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world. The Bible says all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. He was manifested to undo the works of the devil. When Jesus died on the cross, He became sin and sickness for us, providing salvation and healing for all. (1 John 3:8; Psalm 103:3)
- Salvation comes by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works. Believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and by confessing with your mouth Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life. (Romans 10:8-10; Ephesians 2:8; Romans 5:20-21)
We believe that water baptism is by full immersion and is a direct commandment from our Lord. Baptism in water is for believers only and is an outward sign of an inward faith — a statement to the world that a believer has died, or put away the old ways of life, and has been raised to a new way of life in Christ.
(Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12)
We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as promised by Jesus Christ to all believers and that it is received subsequent to salvation. Believers are entitled to, and should expect and earnestly seek, the promise. According to Scripture, an uncompromising love for others, a boldness to witness the testimony of Jesus Christ, and an earnest desire for Christian service are the evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, as well as speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
(Matthew 3:11; Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:4, 38-39; Acts 19:1-7)
We believe in Communion as the celebration of the Lord's supper. It is a time of remembrance of what God has done for us.
(Matthew 26:26-28; 1 Corinthians 11:23-25)
We believe in Divine Healing by the redemptive work of Christ. Divine provision was made for the physical, mental, and spiritual healing of the believer through the prayer of faith and by the laying on of hands. It is a privilege to every member in the Church today.
(James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
We believe in the Doctrine of Sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace beginning at salvation and continuing until Christ’s return. The Bible teaches that without holiness no man will see the Lord. By the power of the Holy Spirit, the command of holiness can be obeyed.
(Hebrews 12:14; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; 1 Peter 1:13-16; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:12-14; 1 Corinthians 1:30)
We believe in the blessed hope that Jesus Christ is coming back again in person to gather all His saints to Himself to rule on the earth. His return will be visible to all and there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth.
(Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Revelation 21:1)
We believe in the Resurrection of the Dead and Eternal Judgment — the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those who are saved will be resurrected to eternal life and those who are lost to the resurrection of eternal damnation. Both will stand before God — the believer before the Judgment seat of Christ, and the lost before the Great White Throne Judgment.
(Hebrews 6:2; 2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Corinthians 4:5; 1 Corinthians 15:42-44; Revelation 19:20; Revelation 20:10-15)
We believe in Total Prosperity (3 John 2).
- Spiritual (John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Romans 10:9-10)
- Mental (2 Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2; Isaiah 26:3)
- Physical (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
- Financial (Malachi 3:8-12; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:6-10; Philippians 4:19)